7.25.2011

14 Pencils

I'm at the beach. We're worried about tsunamis only not really. Like on a message board, you can see a list of people who are there. Josh is around, but I can't find him. My mother is there, but I don't want to spend time with her. Arthur Su, who I went to high school with, is there, talking to a girl about her senior thesis. We're on a beach that looks like the tunnel at school. I keep swimming deep down and being able to breathe under water. Every time I surface I hear Arthur complaining about me. I swim away. There is a book shelf just above the water with several books in it.

I'm talking to Adair and Mitchel who is Sirius and George who is Remus, and I am Annie except I'm myself, and I need to shapeshift. Sammie comes in along with Adair, and we discuss how we'd like to know what people who haven't read the books feel about Harry Potter. She puts on an orange wig because she's got cancer and is Molly Weasley.

On the beach the waves start coming in. And then they stop. Hundreds of boxes from WB Mason appear on the water, coming in and in. We open the boxes and they're filled with pencils. More and more pencils. And we start to panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment