3.14.2011

12 Almost Flying

We were at a dive bar. It was me, Kat, and some odd mixture of girl!Sam, Lindsay, and Esther. Anyways, we were avoiding this person. Kat got to chatting to the bartender, who's name was Ellie, and somehow I ended up having her phone, which looked suspiciously like the duty phone. I kept on picking up kebab sticks as people left them. At three am we left.

We went back to my house to watch a movie. I lost on of my shoes. Kat told me that when we went to my house I was going to have to pack my slippers. girl!Sam turned into my mother, who got mad at me for having Ellie's phone. Clif showed up and was interested in eating grilled cheese with me. My dad offered to drive me back to where Ellie was to return her phone.

She kept getting calls from places and my mother would pick up the phone instead of me. We got in the volvo, but had to get the bug from someone else's house on Waltham st. My dad parked the volvo in the middle of the street and kept on failing to get the bug out of the driveway, so that when he finally did and we started to drive away, he forgot to move to the volvo. We were at Franklin at this point, which is where college suddenly was instead of elementary school. I offered to run back to get it.

I ran in slow motion, but with greater speed and less exhaustion then if I were to run normally. I kept bouncing up and almost flying through the air.

When I got back to where the volvo was supposed to be, it had been towed.

No comments:

Post a Comment