12.29.2010

09 Fear of Flying

We were going to somewhere in South America and I was excited. Matt and Maddie were there and we were talking about Harry Potter. I was on campus and it was raining but I needed to pack, and I needed my passport. I got my passport and put it in my bag, but it was my British passport and not my American one and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get back into the country.

We were at the airport, and the airline was one I had never heard of. I didn't check a bag. We had to go underground and then wander around some deep part of the airport. It was a mixture of BWI, Dulles, and Heathrow. Finally we got to the stop, and I realized I had forgotten my passport.

Panic. I need to go back. I need to get on the airplane. I get on without my passport deciding that I will make it work. The airplane is giant. There are classrooms in it, and Mrs. Montgomery from eighth grade is in one dark room and she knows I don't have my passport. She yells at me and I run off the plane and into Kat. We need to get my passport.

It was in my bag the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment